Pre-Order the Game!

Desura Digital Distribution

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Colonization

I've implemented colonization UI.  The code behind the UI supports multiple planets/ships, but the UI as of now only have up to 4 different colony ship designs and one planet.  When I add multiple planets, it'd be just a matter of updating UI to work with the already existing planets code.

Now for screenshots!

The ui for prompting player if they want to colonize:


And yes, landing animation!  Basically just the ship coming down, but at least it's something!  You get to preview the ground view that will also be used in ground combat.  This one is Jungle planet.


I've also started work on actual transporting of people, it's mostly implemented, except that when the new fleet is created, it don't go anywhere...  Once I fix that, I'll add ground combat.  Hopefully in a day or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment